Employee Benefits for Healthy, Happy Workplaces
Employee Benefits for The Modern Workplace
With 5 generations in the workplace and many industries undergoing business transformation, it’s a challenging time to be an HR professional.
Today’s workplace is dramatically different than even just a decade ago and continues to evolve, yet employee benefit programs have not kept up with the pace.
In many ways, your benefit programs are the life of your business- being influenced by- and in turn influencing your corporate culture. Not only do employer-sponsored benefits protect the health and financial security of your employees and their families but, when done correctly, ensure focus and productivity at work.
Vita provides a fully integrated approach to benefits for the modern day workplace. We see things differently, so the outcome is different. Each benefit program we design is uniquely tailored to your place of business and communicated with care.
Our Workplace Solutions
Boutique Brokerage and Consulting
The best of both worlds. Vita provides insurance placement coupled with personalized advice for your workplace. We go beyond negotiating annual group insurance renewals to planning the full spectrum of rewards for your employees and helping you execute from A to Z.
We work with Finance, Human Resources and Payroll to:
- Understand your business, your total compensation strategy, and benefits philosophy
- Craft an overarching benefits program that includes everything you have to offer your employees
- Source vendors as well as negotiate optimal conditions with insurers and record keepers
- Develop and help execute a communication campaign that maximizes employee engagement and understanding of their benefit plans
- Coordinate administrative activities to minimize risk and ensure smooth plan operation (including payroll deductions, taxable benefits, employee enrollment and life changes)
- Review plans annually and adjust accordingly
We work with all insurance companies and record keepers to find the best options for our clients. We do not have any special relationships with providers that would limit access to the market for our clients.