If you were unable to work due to illness or injury, where would the money come from?
Without disability insurance, many therapists are forced to dip into their savings/RRSPs, depend on family for financial support, or even take out loans to pay ongoing bills such as rent, home mortgage, utilities, and car leases. Your monthly expenses may be even higher if you have dependent children or parents.
Disability insurance provides a tax-free monthly cash payment while you are unable to work when sick or injured.
How it Works
We know you’re busy so we’ve designed an easy, streamlined approach to buying disability insurance:
- Submit some basic information about yourself (your data remains 100% confidential)
- A licensed advisor may contact you to validate your information and needs. We are members in good standing of the Autorité des marchés financiers and Chambre de sécurité financière.
- You receive our easy-to-understand quote by email within 24 hours
- You can contact us by telephone, email or video-conference to discuss any questions you have about our quote.
- If you decide to purchase disability insurance, we will guide you through the application process.
- There is no obligation to purchase and you will not incur any costs if you decide not to purchase.
Complete this form to receive your disability insurance quote.
We hate spam as much as you do. Your information will not be shared or used for any other purpose than to contact you in response to your request for a disability insurance quote. You will receive your quote by email within 24 hours.